I can't &
I wont'
Saturday, November 8, 2008 10:55 PM












Hello peeps(:When was the last time i post?Hmm...Oh ya,4 days ago,whoah! Btw,3 days ago,we had treasure moments,singapore's flyer&overnight in school.WOOTS! Last three day ago,woke up around 8+? Then on the com play until,10+ bah. Went over to Teddy's Bears hse.Waited for Aiai for 2hrs?! Damn it yo.Getting impatient liao then decided to wait for her at Food Court.Aiai arrived le, ate lunch together before going to school.After eating,went straight to school.Assembled at hall.Our bus arrived le, we boarded onto the bus.Singapore's Flyer,here we come! Alighted at Singpore's Flyer,Duh! Went onto the flyer then came down after 30mins.Went homie changed into my clothes.Meeted up with Clarissa&Zhaomin.Went to Tmart slack slack for awhile until 6+ bah. Went to school,borrwed yellow colour hair spray from melvesh's friend.Our hair look like shit after we sprayed.Damn it.Had buffet around 9+ & concert after the buffet.The concert cool man.Especially our class de.After that concert,we changed into our track pants.Lined up for the night walk.damn it. Teddy bear & i were the first one to walk.RAW! Scary siol.We went into the staff room,got all the ghost sound"WOOOOOOO!!...." Scary..Went to the third floor,Teddy bear & i were breathing in and out to prepare for the worst.Wewent in to two class , the first one was not so that scary lah.Jermaine&Zhaomin didn't dare to go in.I asked Kelvin to go in first.(:Then i realised that it was qutie fun though.The second wan hor, i tell you it was also qutie fun but qutie scary. I kept knocking my head onto the stupid table man. After coming out, i felt giddy(:LOL!.Went back to the hall,get ready to sleep for the night. Wne to the music room. I didn't sleep for a long time.Slept for 20mins nia.Played Vanetta's psp.After 4 hrs,Ms lim came in & she was the rooster.If you know what i mean.(: Then Vanetta was the another rooster. I laughed until i can die man.Then everybody woke up,went to the toilet to wash up their face.I felt really really x100 tired man.After doing all that staff, we went to the assembled at the hall to have morning talk.Damn it yo.I was not listening anything at all.I was sleeping all the way man.Went straight home,bathed then on the com, i didn't went to bed(: Using the com half way then own self shut down. Damn it yo! Bog bian then went to bed lor.Slept for 5 hrs!! Whoah! Then woke up, went out to have dinner.After dinner.went back homie and sleep again. I sudddenly feel that i'm like a pig.Don't you agree? LOL.Long post man.Jiaqi and the rest,jyjy for tmr's cap's ball! (:Love Steady.




Me♥

Photobucket
Jocelyn♥

BabyFace★

In my sweet 13th:'D 251296, B'day's on Xmas:D
Studying in PingSecYi♥
Teen life is the best!



screamoutLOUD♥


Just too much for it.